I think- woahwhathappenedtothereplybox- I’ll let you edit that before I send my next one then~ BWAHAHAH
Sorry I’ve put it in a reblog and I’m writing that again. The hot chocolate killed me. XDD >//3//>
I thought it was. I’m still eating that chocolate cake slice;; It’s so rich;;
I am back in my teasing groove~
I think I just found your birthday present
oh my god
i don’t even
what my mind-
actually, if you can find the bedsheets, they’d be awesome too. 8D
* A* having such a nostalgic day looking through my laptop. Making me miss my waffle waifu. ; n;
But it’s still all so fresh in my mind, almost like I hadn’t left it for three years;;;
yessss finally got japan app store to wooork.
now to go hunting for stuff that I desire… even though I have no idea what I’m looking for;;;
and i’ll have to find a japanese gift card place if i want to buy any sobsob
arrgghhhh still fangirling over the ren necklace ////////// it’s just too perfect i love you my wife
pfff- you, faireunechute and topsy12 all sent me these, but I’m only doing one! -huff-
- I’m back in my Hull house right now, which I call my home.
- Fruits Basket was the first anime I watched in Japanese and the first manga I collected in full.
- I’m currently obsessed with Sherlock, UtaPri and Starry Sky, but I still love everything I’ve ever liked just as much.
- I’ve been using the name ‘WingedFlame’ for almost as long as I was on the internet - changing from WingedAngel in my old roleplaying days.
- I enjoy writing my own fiction, but roleplaying as an established character is a lot easier.
- I find it very hard to get angry with other people, but much easier at games and technology - so essentially myself.
- I love drawing, but don’t really get to do it as much anymore, since I did it mostly whilst in lessons.
- In our front room, there is a ps1, original DS, gamecube controller and a burnt yorkshire pudding on the wall. All are broken.
- Working consoles wise, we have a slim and a phat ps2, wii, n64 and a snes. My 360 needs replacing, but isn’t going on the wall of death.
- I just came back from Tescos with some shopping which included 4 cans of Red Bull Cola. I am happy.
-showers with kisses-
Ah, it was just tumblr being a derp, don’t worry~ XDD
But yessss, ahaha…. I’m sure most of that stuff is my fault;;;; Ahhh, you back at home~? = w= I’m at my dad’s right noooow. How’s Alfie~? > w<
That, my wife, is the best fandom.
THE LIGHT AND THE DARK SIDES OF THE MOON
BOTH SHOWING DIFFERENT TYPES OF AFFECTION
except it’s gonna be hard to explain if they ask me about it OTL